Wave the wonga. Push the plastic. ‘Be the change with pocket change!!’…YOU can make a massive difference to our work as a charity with vulnerable young people by giving a small amount monthly, giving a one off donation, arranging a fundraiser with a JustGiving page, sponsoring an item or event, adopting us as your charity of the year, or just popping in to our social enterprise to collaborate, drink a brew, or buy an item.
You can donate clothing, bikes, gift sets, new bedding, footwear, accessories, along with donating money directly… we are grateful from the bottom of our trainers for any help & support!
[ YOUR LIFE will benefit OUR LIFE as a charity to support those in need! ]
Where Does Your Money Go?
Donations made to the charity can be unrestricted (we designate the finance to the areas we feel need it most), or restricted (designated to a desired area/program that you are passionate about). All income is managed by the project manager in line with our charitable aims and objectives, approved by the charity trustees. Our annual accounts can be viewed on the Charity Commision Website, along with our trustees annual report (TAR).
Your Gifts Can Support:
- The RUFF & RUBYROOMS Enterprise Project with INTU Potteries (goods)
- Individual young people in poverty, identified a ‘at risk’ or ‘in need’, referred to us by professionals from around the city
- Resources for our schools work with young people (roadshows & workshops)
- Traineeship/apprenticeship experience for vulnerable young people.
- Employment opportunities.
- VIP ‘Young People in Crisis’ project ( ‘Life lift experiences’ such as food, clothing, baby boxes, flat/room renovation etc.)
- Events & activities that we offer in the community.
- Lil’ Gems & Ruff Diamondz bespoke activities for young people.
Ways You Can Donate:
One-off. Monthly payment. Leave a legacy. Sponsorship. Give As You Live.
-Cheques made payable to RUBYGIRL Limited
[send to The RUFF & RUBYROOMS/Intu Potteries, Quadrant Road, Hanley, SOT ST11PS
-Online one off donation (PayPal link below)
-Regular monthly donation of £5, £10, £20 or another amount (which you can set up via standing order or PayPal.)
-Leave a legacy in your will for us
-Give As You Live: Sign up for free & join us, then every time you shop online you will create a donation for us – at no cost to you. There are thousands of shops including Amazon, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s and many more, who are happy to pay for the donation, usually as a percentage of your basket total. You could even save money as they have all the latest discount codes too.
Our Bank Deets: Co-op / Account: 65687031 / Sort Code: 08-92-99
REMEMBER!!!… Please let us know if you have made a donation [& pay tax for the gift aid scheme] by sending us an email or giving us a call on email@example.com/ 07812774632.
A huge THANK YOU to you for your support, we couldn’t do what we do without you!!
• Send you regular updates & news regarding RUFF & RUBY WORLD!
• Send you a quarterly online newsletter.
• Arrange ‘meet & greet’ opportunities with staff & or sponsored young people where requested & appropriate.
• Keep you updated with up & coming events & offers!
If you would like any of the above please complete the form below:
RUFF & RUBY couldn’t continue its amazing work without people like you – our RUBYFRIENDS & sponsors!
There are many innovative ways you can give to RUFF & RUBY, to help us change the word of vulnerable young people /adults.